Medium Active Challenge Tour
Break your routine, trust in yourself, and overcome your limitations!
- Destination Alta Badia - Val Pusteria
- Difficulty Level Medium
- Duration 5 nights/6 days
- Bespoke trip A holiday designed just for you!
- Departure date from mid-June to mid-September
Arrival in Alta Badia on your own or private transfer on request.
Check into your hotel – Welcome briefing with your bike guide (depending on arrival time) to get prepared for your first Dolomites experience.
Sellaronda Bike Tour
Choose a road bike, mountain bike, or an e-bike and start your biking adventure around the 4 Dolomite Passes -The Sellaronda- (Gardena, Sella, Pordoi, and Campolongo) one of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the world. Mountain bike tour require a lift pass - not included in the cost of the package.
Hiking & paragliding
After a challenging day yesterday, we have planned a cooler day for you. After breakfast, start walking up (or take the cable car) to an altitude of about 2.000 m. A paragliding instructor is waiting for you. You will admire the peaks of the Dolomites from up in the sky and you'll always remember this experience!
Typical Ladin dinner in a unique place, where time seems to have stopped many years ago...
Hiking & Via Ferrata experience
In the morning, start exploring the World War I area with your professional local UIAGM/IFMGA mountain guide. Climb through tunnels, pass through trenches, and then venture onto a Via Ferrata that was built and used by soldiers over 100 years ago. Vie Ferrate are mountain paths equipped that allow even beginners to climb walls and reach peaks.
Canyoning or rafting: Nature, rock, water, & fun
In the afternoon, the rafting adventure begins: sit in the raft and start paddling surrounded by the beautiful Dolomites. Follow the flow of the water and descend through the narrow rocky gorges carved by the river over millions of years and experience a moment of pure adrenaline!
Breakfast and departure on your own – private transfer on request.
If you would like to extend your Dolomites holiday, just let us know!
- Trip development and booking of services
- Trip briefing on arrival day
- 3-night accommodation at a family-run boutique B&B in Alta Badia with breakfast
- 2-night half-board accommodation at a family-run hotel in Alta Pusteria
- Local English-speaking biking guide for 1 day
- Local English-speaking UIAGM/IFMGA professional mountain guide for 1 day
- Guided rafting and canyoning tour
- Paragliding flight with an instructor
- Private transfers as per itinerary
- Typical Ladin dinner
- Luggage transfer from Alta Badia to Val Pusteria
- Bike rental for 1 day
- Via Ferrata equipment for 1 day
- Italian VAT & tourist taxes
Costs not included
Airfare, trains, buses, insurance, drinks, lunches, food & beverage during the excursions, funicular/cable cars (except on day 3), lift pass for Sellaronda mountain bike tour, tips, private expenses, souvenirs and anything NOT mentioned in “costs included”.
Please note, that all guided tours may be subject to changes, depending on:
- weather conditions
- the physical condition and ability of each participant
- equipment and clothing not suitable for the excursion (e.g. sneakers instead of mountain boots, clothing not suited to the weather conditions...)
- extreme sports are risky sports, at your own risk.
- the itinerary doesn’t include any travel or health insurance
Services on request
- Airport in-out transfers,
- holiday extensions,
- helicopter flights over the Dolomites
- dinners at special locations
- single supplements
2 persons: price starting at € 2.790,00
3 - 4 persons: price starting at € 2.490,00
Please note: in the high season period July & August the cost can rise between 6 – 12% of the given cost.