The quintessential via ferratas
Unforgettable Via Ferrata in the Dolomites - a thrill to have once in a life.
- Destination Dolomites – Alta Badia & Cortina d’Ampezzo
- Difficulty level intermediate/difficult
- Durationi 5 nights/6 days
- Bespoke trip & group departure
- Departure dates mid-June – mid-September
- Group departure dates 09.07.2023 & 10.09.2023
Arrival in Alta Badia
Arrive at Alta Badia on your own (private transfer on request) and check in to your family-run B&B – depending on your arrival time we will organize a short trip briefing with an InfoDolomites member.
Easy-medium Via Ferrata day “to accustom”
Via ferrata Lipella
Today, start a new challenge Via Ferrata day. With your guide take a private transfer and reach the starting point of your Via Ferrata: the Tofana di Rozes. Have lunch at a mountain hut and rest and refuel while enjoying the stunning panorama.
Via Ferrata Punta Anna & Ferrata Aglio (difficult)
Today, reach the summit of the Tofana di Mezzo, the highest peak of the Tofane group.
Via Ferrata Tomaselli (difficult)
Today, ascend the Via Ferrata Tomaselli which is considered one of the most diﬃcult and exciting Via Ferratas in the Dolomites. The Tomaselli leads to one of the most striking peaks in the area.
- Trip development and booking of services
- Trip briefing on arrival day
- Local English-speaking UIAGM/IFMGA professional mountain guide for 4 days,
- 3 night accommodation a 3*Family run B&B in Alta Badia with breakfast,
- 2-night accommodation at mountain huts (private/shared dormitory – depending on availability) with half-board,
- Via Ferrata equipment
- transfers to reach the starting points for the Via Ferratas
- map of the area
- Italian VAT & tourist taxes
Cost not included
Airfare, trains, buses, insurance, drinks, lunches, dinners (except at the mountain huts), food & beverage during the excursions, funicular/cable, tips, private expenses, souvenirs, bike rental, and anything NOT mentioned in “cost included”.
Please note, that all guided tours may be subject to changes, depending on:
- weather conditions
- the physical condition of each participant
- equipment and clothing not suitable for the excursion (e.g. sneakers instead of mountain boots, clothing not suited to the weather conditions...)
- extreme sports are risky sports, at your own risk
- the itinerary doesn’t include any travel or health insurance
Services on request
- airport in/out transfers,
- holiday extensions,
- helicopter flights over the Dolomites
- dinners at special locations
- single supplements at hotels/B&B/mountain huts
For any further requests, do not hesitate to ask us!
2 persons – on request
3 - 4 persons - starting at € 1.880,00
Guide ratio 1: 4 – for medium Via Ferrata
Guide ratio 1: 3 – for difficult Via Ferrata
Please note: in the high season period July & August the cost can raise between 6 – 12% of the given cost.