Luxury Dolomites Ski Experience
Explore six of the best ski areas in the Dolomites in just 5 days.
- Destination Unesco Dolomites
- Difficulty intermediate/difficult
- Duration 6 nights/7 days
- Guided trip
- Dates on request
Arrive in the stunning alpine valley of Alta Badia, nestled amidst the breathtaking peaks of Santa Croce, Lavarela Conturines, and Sassongher. These iconic mountains are part of the world-renowned Dolomites, a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2009.
Today, explore the pristine ski runs of Alta Badia. It's a skier's paradise with 53 modern lifts, 130 km of groomed slopes, and access to over 500 km of slopes in South Tyrol, Trentino, and Veneto—a beloved destination for over 50 years.
Venture into the Plan de Corones ski area
Today, discover the Plan de Corones ski resort in South Tyrol-Alto Adige. With over 100 kilometers of slopes catering to all levels, it's a must-visit. Enjoy a guided skiing tour of the “Sesto Dolomites”, or freeriding and off-piste skiing options.
Ski in the Alta Pusteria area
Explore some of the most popular ski areas in the Dolomites, including Monte Elmo, Baranci, and Croda Rossa. Famous for their beautiful slopes, breathtaking views, and ideal places for anyone who wants to experience the thrill of skiing in the Dolomites.
Reach the unmistakable Marmolada, also called "Queen of Dolomites" by a private helicopter flight. Admire its eternal glaciers, iconic peaks, and rich historical sites. Descend the longest slope and continue skiing to Val di Fassa, where you will spend the night.
Ski from Val di Fassa to Val Gardena, a must-visit destination for skiing enthusiasts, and renowned for hosting prestigious ski races. The 1970 Ski World Championships has shown the world the stunning beauty of Val Gardena and inspired advancements in technology and advertising.
Before leaving Italy, would you like to spend a few days in Venice, one of the world's most romantic cities? Contact us and our specialized Venice trip designer will tailor your perfect Venetian stay!
- Itinerary development and reservations
- Local English-speaking UIAGM/IFMGA professional mountain guide for 5 guided days,
- 6-night accommodation at 4* Hotels
- Transfers in the area as per itinerary
- 1 helicopter flight
- Luggage transfers
- 5 days Dolomiti Superski Pass
- Italian VAT & tourist taxes
Costs not included
Airfare, trains, buses, ski rental, insurance, drinks, lunches, food & beverage during the guided tour, dinners, excursions, private expenses, souvenirs, tips and anything NOT mentioned in “costs included”.
Please note, that all guided tours may be subject to changes, depending on:
- weather conditions
- the physical condition of each participant
- equipment and clothing not suitable for the excursion
- the itinerary doesn’t include any travel or health insurance
Be informed that the itinerary may change depending on the availability of accommodations that can be found.
Service on request
- in & out private airport transfers
- helicopter transfers (except on day 5)
- holiday extensions
- off-piste ski day, ski touring day, or snowshoe excursion with a local English-speaking UIAGM/IFMGA professional mountain guide
- dinners at special locations
- ski rental
- holiday extensions
For any further requests, do not hesitate to contact us!
4 persons: € 4.690,00/person
5 persons: € 4.390,00/person
Single supplements on request
During high season periods, such as Christmas and New Year's Eve (until January 6th) and February until mid-March, the cost may increase by 6-12% compared to the listed price.