Your Ultimate Experience in the Dolomites
The Dolomites are considered among the most fascinating mountain landscapes in the world. You will be impressed by all their beauty.
- Destination Alta Badia - Val Gardena
- Difficulty Level medium/difficult
- Duration 6 nights/7 days
- Bespoke trip A holiday designed just for you!
- Departure Date mid-June to mid-September
Arrival to Alta Badia on your own or private transfer on request.
Check into your hotel – Depending on your arrival time, a welcome briefing will be organized with your bike guide to getting prepared for your first Dolomites day experience.
Guided Bike Tour
Riding up and down the mountains by bike (road bike or MTB) surrounded by nature and stunning panoramic views allows you to grasp the true essence of the beautiful Dolomites' areas. (E-bikes -electric bicycles with pedal assistance- are available to enjoy the same breathtaking scenery, without effort). To relax all your muscles involved in the cycling tour, we have planned a yoga session.
Hiking & Via Ferrata experience
Meeting with your local UIAGM/IFMGA professional mountain guide and exploring the World War I area. Climb through tunnels built by soldiers, pass through trenches, and then venture onto a Via Ferrata that was built and used by soldiers over 100 years ago.
Dinner at a very typical and special Ladin place: an old farmhouse, where time seems to have stopped many years ago.
Natural Park of Puez Odle
Visit the Puez-Odle Nature Park, which is one of the 7 South Tyrol Natural Parks. Climb the plateau of Gardenaccia and find yourself in a lunar landscape, surrounded at 360° degrees by mountains. Here you will easily understand why the Dolomites have been declared a World Heritage Site!
Your walking day will lead you to Val Gardena, famous for its traditional wood carvings, exported all over the world.
Hike to the summit of Seceda (2,519 m) which is a much-loved destination in the Dolomites and has the most breathtaking view of the Odle/Geisler Peaks.
On request, you can descend into the valley on a tandem flight with a paraglider, accompanied by an expert pilot. You will admire the breathtaking landscape of the Dolomites from the eagle's viewpoint! No flying experience and flying skills are necessary.
Alpe di Siusi
Hike the Alpe di Siusi (Seiser Alm in German), Europe's largest mountain plateau, with an area of 52 square kilometers. To the north is Val Gardena, to the northeast is the Sassolungo Group, and to the southeast is the Sciliar Massif which is one of the most famous symbols of the Dolomites. Not willing to hike? Enjoy strolling and shopping in the nearby mountain villages.
Breakfast and departure on your own or private transfer on request.
- Trip briefing on arrival day
- 3-night half-board accommodation at a family-run 3* superior Hotel Alta Badia
- 3-night accommodation at a family run 3*superior B&B in Val Gardena with breakfast
- Local English-speaking biking guide for 1 day
- Local English-speaking UIAGM/IFMGA professional mountain guide for 1 day
- Local English-speaking hiking guide for 3 days
- Yoga session
- Private transfers as per itinerary
- Typical Ladin dinner
- 2 dinners in Val Gardena
- Luggage transfer from Alta Badia to Val Gardena
- Bike rental for 1 day
- Via Ferrata equipment for 1 day
- Cable car (Gardenaccia, Alpe di Siusi, Seceda to descend to valley)
- Italian VAT & tourist taxes
Costs not included
Airfare, trains, buses, insurance, drinks, lunches, food & beverage during the excursions, 1 free dinner in Val Gardena, funicular/cable cars (as per itinerary), paragliding experience, tips, souvenirs, private expenses and anything NOT mentioned in “costs included”.
Please note, that all guided tours may be subject to changes, depending on:
- weather conditions
- the physical condition and ability of each participant
- equipment and clothing not suitable for the excursion (e.g. sneakers instead of mountain boots, clothing not suited to the weather conditions...)
- extreme sports are risky sports, at your own risk
- the itinerary doesn’t include any travel or health insurance
Services on request
- in-out private airport transfers,
- bike rental (e-bike available)
- holiday extensions,
- helicopter flights over the Dolomites
- dinner at special locations
- single supplements at hotels/B&B
4 - 5 persons: price starting from € 2.990,00
6 – 8 persons: price starting from € 2.740,00
Please note: in the high season period July & August the cost can rise between 6 – 12% of the given cost.